Scholarships and Prizes
There is a range of scholarships available, and all are worth investigating by students as they all have different criteria for selecting the recipient. You do not have to be at the top of the class to have a chance of success.
Course and Degree Planning
- Course Information for Economics and Finance
- Undergraduate Handbook (download via the link in the lefthand menu, or collect a hard copy from reception) contains information on the courses and degrees offered by the Department and a guide to planning your degree
- Course Advice information on:
- Planning a degree in Economics or Finance information on how many courses to take or how to go about structuring your degree
General email enquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of these staff members:
- Library Commerce Portal
- Academic Skills Centre - The Academic Skills Centre (ASC) is a free advisory service and resource hub that focuses on writing and study strategies to maximise student achievement at all levels—from first-year through to PhD. We offer individual consultations with a learning advisor to discuss a specific assignment, as well as workshops, seminars, lectures, and online resources on critical thinking and writing in the university context—everything from the correct use of semi-colons, to creating a citations list, to subject-specific styles of discourse.